We’re delighted to share that Iris is now compatible with Philips Hue lighting devices.
With the latest 2.5 app update, Iris users will now be able to pair Philips Hue devices and manage their home lighting from anywhere using the Iris app or web portal.
How can you use Iris and Philips Hue devices?
Once you’ve paired your Philips Hue bulbs and fixtures, you can customize your home lighting through Iris to manage from anywhere. Capabilities with Iris include:
- Turning lights on/off from the couch or on-the-go
- Changing light colors using Philips Hue colored bulbs to fit any occasion
- Dimming and brightening lights to perfectly illuminate the room
- Automating home lighting by adding devices to Rules and Scenes
Which Philips Hue devices are compatible with Iris?
Iris is compatible with over 20 Philips Hue devices, including:
- Philips Hue white bulbs
- Philips Hue colored bulbs
- Philips Hue dimmable bulbs
- Philips Hue Go Wireless Light
- Philips Hue Smart Connected LED Bloom
See the full list of compatible Philips Hue devices.
How do I pair my Philips Hue devices to Iris?
It’s easy to connect your Philips Hue devices to Iris. First, pair Philips Hue devices to the Hue bridge. Then, pair the Hue bridge to Iris.
For more information on pairing and troubleshooting Philips Hue devices with Iris, visit our support page.
At Iris, we’re always looking for ways to improve our system. Do you have a suggestion on which smart home devices or features we should add? Head on over to our feature suggestions in the Iris community to share what we should work on next and to vote for your top ideas.