Got some non-believers in your household this holiday season? Grab the kids and let Iris prove Santa stopped by on Christmas morning!
Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Download the Santa Tracker App from the Apple App Store or Google Play store. You can find more details on how to do this below
- Follow the instructions to set up your virtual sensors by the fireplace, tree and any windows
- Let Iris keep track while you sleep
- Check your app in the morning to see if Santa has been detected!
Once you download and set up the Santa Tracker app, Iris will magically deploy virtual Santa Sensors and a special camera into your home. On Christmas eve Iris will keep track while you sleep to see if Santa has triggered any of these devices! The app will then show you where and when he landed (along with his reindeers) as well as how he moved throughout your home. If you’re lucky, you may even capture a picture of the big guy as proof he visited your house!
If you are already an Iris customer, the Santa Tracker feature is available inside the Iris app. Be sure to check that you are using the latest version of the Iris app in order to enjoy this feature.
You can still join in the fun even if you’re not an Iris user. Download the standalone app using the following links to get started:
- Click here for Android devices
- Click here for iOS devices
Be sure to share any pictures you catch of Santa using #IrisSantaTracker on Facebook or Twitter. We love seeing them!
Keep the magic going long after Christmas has passed by monitoring and managing your home using the Iris by Lowe’s app. Iris currently supports over 200 compatible smart home devices, with new features being added regularly. Discover all the benefits of Iris by checking out our Solutions page for more uses.